Strawberry Yogurt Cheesecake2015-07-22
- Skill Level: INTERMEDIATE
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 25 min.
Low-fat, fresh, no-bake and very easy to make! This strawberry yogurt cheesecake is an amazing idea for a party, especially in summer! Everyone will love it! Don’t forget the gingernut biscuits; they are essential as they add great flavour.
- 175 g (6oz) of gingernut biscuits
- 75 g (3oz) of butter
- 450 ml (15fl oz) of strawberry yogurt
- 400 g (14oz) full-fat cream cheese
- 300 ml (10fl oz) of double cream
- 300 g (11oz) of strawberries
- 2 tablespoon of icing sugar
Line the base and side the springform pan with baking paper. Whiz the biscuits in a mixer until finely crushed. Add melted butter and mix until the mixture clumps together. Press it into the base.
Mix together yogurt and cream cheese. In a large bowl, whip cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold cream cheese mixture into the cream. Spoon on top of the chilled biscuit base, level and chill until set, at least 3hr.
Clean and remove the top of strawberries. Arrange the strawberries on top of the cheesecake and sprinkle the icing sugar.