Chocolate banana Cake2015-03-12
- Skill Level: INTERMEDIATE
- Servings : 12
Chocolate banana cake is a lust for the taste buds. Its taste gives every palate the sweetness of a healthy snack for your kids and for your breakfast.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 banane mature (per la crema)
- 3⁄4 cup sour milk (put 1 tbsp. of vinegar in 3/4 measuring cup, fill with skim milk)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream margarine with sugar and eggs.
Mix in banana and vanilla. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients. Add flour mixture to margarine mixture in 3 parts, alternately with sour milk.
Begin and end with flour. Spread in 2 greased 8" cake pans. Bake in oven about 40 minutes. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting.